November 15, 2011

Whoa...it's been so long!

Wow, where do I begin with updates. Oh, we are alive and well...just been so busy lately. But that's how the ball rolls in Carter_Land. So I think I should update you all.

  1. Grace has a new job, working at Linden Oaks Dental. Her brain, the sponge that it is has been absorbing tons of dental facts and knowledge. It's been three months I think. So if you ever need anyone to translate your bill, or if you want a smile on your face once you leave or enter the dentist...talk to us. We know people.
  2. Red (the Parable) was shown in church this past Sunday...it was great and nerve wrecking for me. But I think it was well received. Which is a blessing because you know, that's why we created the parables to be used for sermons and spark discussions.
  3. We went to Detroit, and yes I know but guess what it wasn't bad. At all. Northville and Livonia are pretty nice places. We went to the Eastern Market where we bought Kelly some organic dog food, and purchased turkey burgers which were delicious. We have been praying about whether we are going to be moving there anytime soon. No idea yet, but the film scene is good there as well as the abundance of filming locations. But it seems every time we have the feeling to move someplace, Grace lands a job. But the good news of going to Detroit was seeing Noises Off. Which if you've never heard of it or seen it...please read it or see if its being performed anywhere near you. It's the greatest talkie I think ever and the cast did well...despite a few directorial choices but all in all A-grade.
  4. I am currently freelancing for a few theatre organizations in town, it's not steady work but it helps pay bills and other social outings that Grace and I, and the families may want to participate in.
  5. I am working on another Christian feature film screenplay, this one has details to follow in a bit. Like maybe next week or sooner I will be updating you with the full synopsis then I hope. But this one script has been cut and diced and all those other culinary cutting words since the beginning. I have a outline, but I tend to deviate from it. And that's not bad, I think what's going on is the film is ready to become a three hour film and you know...I don't want to end the film 14x.
  6. Grace and I will be going to a Buffalo Sabres Game...December 2nd. Should be interesting, I am excited for several reasons. I would share them all here but I won't today. Maybe I will post about it the day before game day or maybe just GAME DAY. By the way...
  7. Keep us in your prayers as we begin to schedule and line up projects in the end of the year and for next year.

I thank you all for reading the updates, if you have any questions please feel free to write a comment or email us. We should respond right away. It won't be months later...promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment